This is not just a Soviet poster in vector

 For practical reasons, I decided to draw Soviet posters in a vector here. Not all of them, of course, but only those that fit in style. And, ironically, the first such poster was the work of K. Sobolevsky. Probably, if it were not for the shape of the steering wheel, then I would not have become interested in the history of the poster, and yes, I read it ... I was surprised to discover such a concept as "Artists of Dmitlag" and that Sobolevsky worked there in a team of artists. And all would be fine, but somehow sad. In 1936 this poster was published in the journal "Technics-Youth", and in 1937 K. Sobolevsky was shot ...

Such a perky poster, romantic ... And in the vector it played in a new way ...
Konstantin Sobolevsky was a talented artist!

Soviet poster by Konstantin Sobolevsky in vector



I published these design in the public domain on my pages in the Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/tuzlay) and in the Boosty (https://boosty.to/tuzlay).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Few informative leaflets with code 369

My first 369 design

Power Amplifier Tubes datasheet