369 Style Happy New Year

 Good hour everyone!

I created the first design for T-shirts on the "369" chart back in 2018. However, I decided to devote my first post on the topic of these magic numbers to the onset of the new 2021, because I started a blog at the end of 2020.

And so I am sharing a comic picture - a New Year's card, where the Christmas tree consists of lines connecting the numbers on the diagram. At the bottom there are two large balls 6 and 3, and at the top of the tree there is a nine-pointed tip with a nine.


Well, something like this) Have a good New Year everyone!

May 2021 bring our lives back to normal!




Prints with designs on the theme 369:



  



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Few informative leaflets with code 369

My first 369 design

Power Amplifier Tubes datasheet